We are the premiere location for your entire family’s eye care. We love to see patients of all ages. We would be more than happy to make you a part of our extended family that has existed for over 65 years. Often times parents and sometimes grandparents of vision patients become patients themselves. We pride ourselves in being thorough. This sometimes does mean longer examinations but a few extra minutes spent can sometimes mean a long lifetime of good ocular health. An examination at our office is important part of your overall systemic health and a life long of healthy eyes and excellent vision.
You can see examples of how a comprehensive eye exam can help lead us to diagnosis and management of some serious health issues. http://www.familyvisionandtherapy.com/your-visual-field/
Our Office offers Comprehensive eye examinations which include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of ocular health including dilation
- Visual Field examinations
- Glaucoma Testing and treatment
- Retinal Photography
- Evaluation of Visual Skills
- Oculomotor ability (“tracking”)
- Binocular Skills (convergence and divergence-“teaming”)
- Accommodative ability
- Evaluation and Treatment for Dry Eye
- Evaluation for “Computer Vision Syndrome”
To schedule an examination please call our office at (630) 969-2807.